Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sandwich Diet for lunch




I remember the days I was studying in Nottingham. I thought I would not live very long eating sandwiches for lunch. Thanks to Sainsbury located just 15 minutes walk away, I managed to cook my favourite dishes for dinner and weekends.

Now that I'm 7 years older and 10 kgs heavier, I am forced to consider switching from the Malaysian santan-rich, fat-laden and carbohydrate rich diet for some home made sandwiches.

Mommy has made a sumptuous meal from 4 slices of wholemeal bread, 6 leaves of spinach, 8 slices of tomato, 8 slices of cucumber and cheese or tuna for taste. Somehow, I think it would be better for me to add on some aerobic exercise 3-5 times a week gradually. Time for me to be regular at Celebrity Fitness.

With a beautiful wife and three children, I have every reason to do something so that I can trim down and live longer. Let's get some sense into my lifestyle!

No comments: