Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Mommy....! Mommy.....!































I thought I was her favourite. Christa always looks for me during her night feeds since I've taken up the responsibility with mommy going into her 2nd Trimester pregnancy. But this morning she was whimpering out, "Mommy...! Mommy...!" as I carried her to her baby sitter. She didn't see mommy as mommy had to go off to work earlier this morning.

I thought, "Nevermind... maybe she misses Mommy". At least she's not the 'politician' Clarissa has turned out to be. She has learnt the trade to get into the good books of Grandfather and Grandmother with all the terms of endearment e.g. "I love you very much! I like Yeh-yeh and Mah-mah!". Her loyalty could be bought with Cadburys and M and M's. "Hmmm... maybe mine too?!"

Will I ever be her favourite? Does it matter?

No comments: