Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Missing me much? Or just needing more attention.

I was away for 1 day for a relative's funeral and came back quite late last night. Clarissa was already asleep. THe next morning I sent her to her Montessori and to my surprise she would not walk. I carried her from her cot into her car seat. On arrival, I carried her and placed her in the Montessori. Once her feet touched the tiled floor, she broke out in tears and wanted to follow me to work.

Hmm...! I was just away for a day. Mommy was away on work assignment too! Maybe that's why she didn't feel like going to school. I felt bad and stayed a little while longer at the gate saying good-bye. But had to go finally.

I will spend more time with them, I thought. When? Just when?

No comments: