Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Laptop attack!































I left my HP laptop unattended for 5 minutes last week and Christa (1+ yrs) was quick to plug out my Data cable while Clarissa (3+ yrs) went on to test all the keys on the keyboard. When I came back I found out that the laptop was off (someone pressed the blue on/off switch) and Christa was finishing off the touches of removing the plastic connector of the Data cable. (Since then the data cable comes loose on its own and I had it replaced for RM10)

Clarissa was quick to run away but insisted she didnt do anything. "Daddy, see Christa pulled out the wire!", she said pointing at Christa who held the wire in her hands. Christa immediately threw the data cable away thinking that I may reprimand her. She ran up to me and hugged me tightly with a grin on her face.

No comments: