Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Come in and play with me....!



I thought that it was a friendly and lasting invitation when Clarissa (3+ yrs) invited Christa (1+ yrs) to join her in her cot. The giggles and play lasted for 10 minutes and then started the tugging for pillows and soft toys. Soon, they were pushing, kicking and scratching. It finally ended when Christa landed her teeth on Clarissa's leg. Clarissa started screaming and then clenched Christa's hair intending to pull everything off! Christa loosened her jaw and joined in the wailing.

"Daddy! Can't you separate both of them instead of watching!!!" I always thought that they would appreciate each other more if they spent more time together. Looks like this time I had to be the 'cot' referee to stop the girl fight! "Ok, girls! Stop fighting!", I said. Mommy watched in disbelief as I lifted out the younger sister from the cot for a breather.

Round 2, anyone?

No comments: