Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Danger in a parking lot!

A Proton Saga 1.3 was seen to swerve rapidly across the divider, crossed the curb of the road, hit a new Proton Persona car parked next to my Citroen Picasso which in turn smashed into the left side of my car. A bank staff who was walking in between was hit on his right hip and had bruising on his right ankle.

I heard the loud bang and came out to have a look outside the office. I was too shocked to be angry at the driver and stood staring at the sorry sight of the 3 cars. It took just a few seconds for a sympathetic crowd to commune at the scene and they started interrogating and chastising him. Within minutes there were many agents (accident consultants and towtruck agents) who joined in the fray. Again, I was thankful the regular police patrol car came by and gave us assistance and ensured calm and provided us with the much needed advice.

Who says it is safer to park in the parking lot? Maybe it would be a good idea to ride to work on my bicycle now that I am without my car?


No comments: