Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 28, 2008

Dead tired and not in the mood



It's one of the days when you have had to wake up the previous night to attend to your 6 month old infant (Benedict) and you are dead tired. I felt like I had a spltting headache and my limbs just felt aching in fatigue. I couldn't tolerate the noise that Christa and Clarissa was making. I cancelled the movie that we were supposed to have watched. I was bad! Ask Mommy, Daddy behaved like a kid!

"Must have been work?", she asked. "Nope, I feel just tired", I replied. Maybe it was work and some of the activities that I'm working at. But I thought, it's not that bad is it? "Hmmm...., time for the whole family to take a break together!". Let's see what we can come up with soon.

No comments: