Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Reptile Exhibition at One Utama

Mommy and I brought all 3 children to One Utama yesterday for shopping. We were curious to find out about the Reptile Exhibition. Clarissa insisted that she wanted to see some snakes and pulled onto Mommy's hands and refused to budge. I had the honour of sending the shopping bags and the double stroller back into the car while Mommy waited for me at the entrance. The girls were thrilled and started screaming out in delight.

As soon as we got to the entrance we were greeted by a monkey and 2 birds before we got the tickets. I was busy taking photos of sleepy snakes all rolled-up in their clay or porcelain tray or laying on dried leaves. Some of the snakes were on the branches of twigs and branches (depending on their sizes).

I was surprised to see spiders, monkeys, birds and foxes amongst the display at the exhibition. Although I love to appreciate animals, I still prefer to see them in the wild or on the Discovery Channel rather than in captivity.



Both Christa and Clarissa wanted to have a closer look at the snakes but held onto me very tightly when they came closer to the cages of the animals. I was glad that there wasn't any stench in the exhibition area unlike in some zoos. Mommy, we should bring them to visit the Zoo Negara soon?!

1 comment:

Dr Aston Ngai Seng Huey said...

Thanks, but it sounds like spam?