Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Good food from Sitiawan


I love the Mee Suah with rice wine and the red stuff (sediments from the rice wine) cooked with chicken. If I have it my way, I'd have Kampung chicken and Grandma cook rather than eating in the restaurant. At least then she cuts down the sugar content in the savoury soup. Mommy just loves the soup and the girls (Clarissa and Christa) can't resist the noodles!

Everyone just loves the Oyster omelette! You have eggs, onions and small fresh oysters (although I would prefer larger ones!) served with parsley, chopped fresh chillies ahd a tinge of soya sauce. Some may prefer to have some Teriyaki sauce instead but I like it the original taste.


Tender Pork chop sliced into pieces and marinated with a mixture of Marmite Sauce, Brown Sauce and possibly Soya sauce or Oyster sauce. I would prefer this as in comparison with Sweet and Sour pork which often contain more fat in the meat selection.

When are we going back to Sitiawan again?

No comments: