Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I want Mommy to send me to school!


It's one of those days when Mommy and I exchanged our 'duty' to send Clarissa to Montessori. So, it's my turn now.

"I want Mommy to send me to school! I don't want daddy!", said Clarissa. I suppose she wasn't too happy that I accompanied Christa for the past 3 nights during bedtime to keep her 'secure' as she was unwell. I also get up everytime she coughs to make sure that her blankets cover her adequately. (She tends to kick everything she touches in her sleep!)

"Hmmm! You can sleep with daddy tonight, ok?", I said. "Uhh? Ok! Daddy, send me tomorrow!", said Clarissa with a twinkle in her eye.

Once both of them get over the common cold they would be more cheerful. I hope.

No comments: