Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Can I sleep on the bed instead?

When Mommy bought the baby cot more than 4 years ago, it was made extra large so that chldren up to 5 years old can fit well inside. Yesterday Clarissa (4 yrs)started to complain that she should sleep with us. "Hmmm, she wants to be recognised", I thought.

"I am a big girl now and I should sleep in the bed. I am not a baby (like Christa. And Christa should be sleeping inside the cot!)", she protested. Mommy was busy with her SMS on the handphone and just blurted out, "Ok. You may sleep on the bed". I just wondered whether Mommy was really serious. If Clarissa sleeps on our bed, we would have to place Christa (2 yrs) or the new baby in the cot. I am sure Clarissa will not want to go back into the cot after gaining freedom last night.

Look at the bright side. She woke up this morning with zest and put on a smile for me. Looks like it is doing some good to keep her in good mood.

No comments: