Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Sunday, May 20, 2007

I accidentally ..... pushed Christa!

















Clarissa (3+yrs) and Christa (1+yrs)came back after a visit to Grandad and Grandma's place while I was having shower. They were happily laughing away when I heard Clarissa saying, "Don't!". Soon after that, Christa came out rushing from the bedroom wailing with her whole face as red as a beetroot. Upon seeing that I was busy changing she rushed to the kitchen looking for Mommy.

I picked up the pace and asked Clarissa what had happened. "I accidentally...!", she exclaimed. "Tell me the truth, Clarissa!", I added. "Christa pulled my hair! Then I pushed her and she fell down!". She didn't mention that her sister fell off the bed onto the floor.


I was pleased that she told the truth and did not use the excuse, "accidentally". Clarissa got off with a reprimand but Christa found solace in the arms of Mommy. I rewarded both with raspberry jelly marshmallow.

2 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

shame on me...

my favourite phrase is alwiz 'i accidentally or unintentionally'....

Dr Aston Ngai Seng Huey said...

Haha! Tell that to Clarissa. She learnt that at 2 yrs. But everything seemed so accidental!