Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Daddy, I want .... stomach!


Last night Christa was restless when Mommy went out of the bedroom and took some time to make a call. She came to me and tugged at my toes. I looked up and took a peek as I was tired after visiting a friend in hospital. "Daddy, I want ... stomach!" She grabbed the duvet and clamboured onto the bed right besides me. Within the next few seconds she jumped on my stomach(ouch!) and placed her whole body on my chest hugging on her bolster.

"Hmmm...! She wants some pampering!", I thought. I did a little of a massage on her back and patted her until she dozed off. "Hmmm...!", I said. "I could do that again!", I told Mommy when she came back. I placed her back on her bed and she had a last look at me before settling down in contentment. That seemed to have worked and I went on to have a chat with Mommy in the living room.

No comments: