Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Teething attacks at delicate curtains!

It didn't occur to me that Mommy was telling me the truth when she called me during lunch time to tell me that our living room curtains were torn. According to reliable sources (our domestic helper), Christa (3+ yrs) sank her incissors into the semi-transparent fabric and ripped the centre apart. But I was going to ask, "how on earth did she climb to that height?". As it has occurred, Clarissa then followed suit tearing the centre curtain at a higher height (but still at a height which they couldn't reach). Did they do it while standing on chairs to gain the additional 2 feet?

When I saw the damage to the white curtains, the expression on my face turned ugly (because I saw the girls tremble with fear). Little did I know that Mommy had already given them a nice scolding and some spanking earlier. Just like what Jojo Strus would say on MixFM, I decided to look at the positive side of things. I thought they deserved more attention and then probably they would not be doing so much mischief. What do you think?

No comments: