Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Loosing my wallet

Fancy waking up to find that your wallet is missing. The exact same thing happened a few days ago triggering panic. I had a situation where I did not have my ID card, driving license, cash, ATM cards and credit cards. Mommy had already gone to work and I was left at home. I somehow got to my office with the car running with the fuel warning signal on (I forgot to refill earlier). I was determined to go through the day without any further distractions and even thought of skipping lunch.

My day started with me calling all the banks to block my ATM and credit cards (that's how I lost most of my credit cards at one go!). I finally decided to cancel the credit cards and stick with one. Anyway, Citibank was kind enough not to charge me the RM50 fee for replacing my card because I was a long time customer.

Little did I suspect, one of my girls placed my wallet in the laundry basket with the other clean clothes. I was relieved that my important documents were intact and I did not need to make a police report. What will they be up to next?

No comments: