Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Beware of roving eyes behind the camera phone

Mom and I have started to be extremely careful when my camera phone is left unattended. Christa fancies taking pictures of moving targets, clothed or unclothed, making lives difficult as she stalks us from nowhere. Maybe I shall resort to a normal cellular phone or bring it wherever I go. Or should I just get her another hobby? Perhaps she should start ballet lessons or piano classes?

Just look at the bright side. At least she has ceased to use my phone for target practice at her sister or at me!

1 comment:

The Hand That Holds The Quill... said...

ha ha same here...my second daughter shares the same 'hobby'. :) And I would find pictures of her, her eyes, her shoes, heck even pictures of the ceiling fan and her favourite cartoon on TV. lol Some of them are quite artistic i must admit. ha ha

look at it on the bright side, they may just be a famous photographer one day. There's never enough in the family. :)