Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Sunday, June 22, 2008

‘Not Your Average Super Hero’


Was I surprised when I found out that Mommy liked watching the Incredible Hulk. She loved Iron Man too! Any movie with a male superhero in tights (e.g. Spiderman, Batman), heavy armour (Ironman) or baggy pants (the Hulk) would appeal if .... the producers remembered to leave some space for romance. The superheros perform better with their little romance.

I love the action and the DC Marvel characters. I loved the fact that Bruce Banner uses a Polar Heart Rate Monitor to keep his nerves in check.

Now that he has saved the day again,... we have a black american down to earth hero called Hancock. You can read more about the preview here. I'll be back with the review if Mommy likes the show!!!

No comments: