Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Whodunnit?


It may not sound like English, but I had difficulty figuring out who did up the walls for us several months ago. I could remember Clarissa doing some colouring at the same wall 3 yrs ago but now there seemed to be more 'caricatures'. Can't remember doing any of these drawings when I was young as punishment would come very swiftly from Grandpa. I suppose Grandma would clean up the drawings before Grandpa could see them!

I found some nicely written numbers on our cream coloured sofa cushion this afternoon after my morning session of work. Mommy told me Christa did it this time (again!). It did look like the teachers at Montessori had been doing a great job.

Where is that magic cleaner or Dynamo detergent?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dr Aston Ngai Seng Huey said...

Someone left a spam mail and was the message was deleted.