Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mommy spots a new look


Now that she has booked her new car Mommy gets a new look! "How do I look", asked Mommy. I forgot to be nice and told her the truth. "Not nice! What happened to your long hair?", I answered. Anyway, like some guys I would prefer her shoulder length hair. But that's just no way to talk to the most important woman in my life.

"I thought you'd like the change", she said. Hmmmm,.... thinking about it now,... maybe the change would be good. But,... I still prefer the straight long hair! So,... I shall have to wait for another few months unless she decides to cut it even shorter. Hehe! Wait till I have my haircut!!!

Interesting links:
The hairstyler
Visual Makeover
UK Hairdressers
How to style hair

No comments: