Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Saturday, June 2, 2007

You know they are growing up when...

Christa (22 months) woke me up this morning asking for her morning dose of milk. I quickly went to the kitchen and came back with her bottle. She took it and climbed onto our bed. After finishing the milk, she passed the bottle back to me (clean it up, daddy!).

She went back to sleep but I was wide awake. So I started on my e-mails. An hour later she came back telling me she wanted to 'pee' and insisted that she used the toilet seat and not the potty. Before I knew it, she took off the ScoobeDry diapers and tugged onto me. After taking her off the toilet seat, she refused to be assisted to wear her pants (she is already potty trained) and want to wear them herself.

We went to grandparents place and had brunch there. She took her fork and fed herself noodles without dropping any pieces. She wanted to eat her own orange slices but grandma did not allow that as she would swallow it whole. She stared back in protest but relented as she wanted to be in grandma's good books.

No comments: