Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Monday, June 18, 2007

Feel him kicking...!

I always thought it would be great to have Mommy hold my hands (in bed). It was a nice feeling but she took my left hand and brought it across her abdomen to her right side. "Hold it there and don't move", she whispered. For 10 seconds nothing happened. We waited for another five seconds and there was a thud. Felt like a foot or hand hitting out. After another 30 seconds, there were another 3 thuds and some scratching movement.
"Hmmm ..., am I glad I don't have to be the pregnant one!", I thought quietly.

I fell asleep shortly after that as I was way too tired after attending to my hockey matches. But, Mommy was still smiling away while taking notice of every movement that the baby made in her womb.

No comments: