Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Diapers: Different Sizes and Functions































Fancy having no diapers during play at the Montessori on weekdays. Only the ScoobeDry diapers for the nights or long journeys. Clarissa (3+yrs old) is well-versed with her routine and nowadays she gets her own and brings it to mommy or daddy.

Christa (1+yrs old) uses something light and comfortable like Huggies,L size during the day and we use the ScoobeDry diapers at night. We thought she probably had the same wider hips and needed an XL size for sleep. This would definitely mean less diaper rash due to the breathable cotton lining and high absorbable materal. She usually removes her diapers as soon as she wakes up and reaches out for the 'potty', imitating her sister. While watching us wear her sister's diapers she attempts to wear the diapers on her own.

I wish one size fits all but they dont. I wish all brands work just as well (almost) but they dont. I have become almost an expert at diaper makes and can even spot a manufacturing defect if there is one. Well, that's because of the follow-through responsibilities during my 'night-duty'.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel soo privileged that this was a result of my whingeing. Tell Quin she's done a brilliant job with the kids. Clarissa's got your cheeky smile and Christa's got Mummy's gorgeous eyes.

Dr Aston Ngai Seng Huey said...

I have been thinking about it for some time. I dont think I could remember everything I did for them in future. So this blog just helps me remember a bit more.

Dr Aston Ngai Seng Huey said...

Thanks, ai wen for making it stick finally! I will tell Quin about your email. Hehe,...children are adorable but they occassionally drive you up the wall.