Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Monday, July 2, 2007

A piece of Kraft Cheese to start the day!








Since Mommy had to wake up earlier to go to work nowadays, I was helping out to prepare Christa's morning Growing-up milk just before she to woke up. Soon after drinking the milk, she assisted me (by lifting her buttocks off the mattress) when I changed her ScoobeDry diapers. She previously found it difficult to get up until I asked her the magic question. "Christa, do you want some Cheese?". She immediately opened her eyes, rolled off her bottom and pushed herself up and says, "I want Cheese! I want!".

I suppose giving her her daily dose of Calcium and milk through the cheese is a good idea. Better still if it also gets the children out of bed in a cheerful mood! We have avoided giving her sweat and other fatty foods and have been encouraging her to take more fruits and vegetables(see Daily Estimated Calories and Recommended Servings for Grains, Fruits, Vegetables, and Milk/Dairy by Age and Gender)

Off she went with me to the refrigerator and she patiently watched me peel off the plastic wrapper. Within 30 seconds, the whole slice was gone! She reached out to take my hand as we proceeded to the baby-sitter's home.

No comments: