Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Thursday, February 4, 2010

All the kids have grown!

Just as it has reached the final days of my part-time job, I realised that I've been away for too long (5 months). I did not take much notice how much time had been 'lost' while I was busy attending to the needs of the basketball team.

Every late night resulted in weariness, lack of interest and a push for more time (if that was ever possible). It was a pity that the children could not make it for the matches as it seemed almost impossible for mommy to handle.

It took me by surprise when I found out that Benedict was as 'long' as my bolster and baby Caprice was a nice bubbly baby taking up the space of both my arms. Mommy, how all the kids have grown!

No comments: