Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Friday, September 25, 2009

The Celcom poser

Yesterday, I thought Grandma was kidding when she mentioned to me that she couldn't reach Grandpa while shopping at Midvalley Megamall. She was frantically searching for him as she had finished buying groceries from Carrefour and wanted to go home. At lunch time I tried calling Mom but she was not reacheable. I tried calling Grandma again and that couldn't work as well. I tried calling the customer service number of the telco network, Celcom and the 1-300 numbers and those didn't work as well. My clients called my office line to inform me that they have been trying to call me all morning and they couldn't get through. I missed the call Clarissa usually calls me in the evening.

I started wondering why I got the whole family to subscribe under one plan and one network. I don't take the lame excuse they gave on the the Star. You mean only this festive season everyone started using their cellular phones?

No comments: