Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Friday, May 29, 2009

Touching the ceiling!

I was busy preparing for a lecture when Christa decided that I was to accompany her for her usual toilet visit. "I want to pooh-pooh!", she said. I just dropped her at the toilet entrance and left her on her own. As usual, she would insist that I was to stand there until she finished her business.

I took some time to stretch and accidentally touched the low ceiling. Upon seeing that, she got off the toilet bowl and wanted to touch the ceiling too. "But you only passed urine. Finish the job and I will let you touch the ceiling", I said. It was a good deal I suppose. She quickly got back to 'work' and within seconds, she emptied her bowel.

As a form of reward, she was carried up 5 times to touch the ceiling. That left her smiling with glee. "I touched the ceiling!"

No comments: