Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mommy is lying on my bed!

Everyone managed to get up although it was a quiet holiday morning when peace was disrupted by a squalling sound followed by a thud on the ground. I found Christa twisting and turning on the parquet while fidgetting with her hands. I was checking out my e-mail and couldn't figure out why she was so upset. "Christa, come over to daddy!", I said.

She came over still sulking with tears in her eyes and sat next to me. I just caressed her hair and pulled her head towards my left shoulder. "Feel better?", I asked. She nodded and wanted a little more. Just wondered whether the neighbours cat felt the same way when it purred away while rubbing against my pants. "Mommy is lying on my bed!", she protested. I found out that Mommy was attending to little Benedict while lying on Christa's bed. Now, where did she get the temperament? From me?

No comments: