Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Kakak! Kakak!

Two nights ago, I came to bed quite late after doing some work on the laptop for my lectures. Little Benedict was disturbed in his sleep and turning from side to side. Was I shocked when he called out, "Kakak! Kakak!" instead of Mommy or Daddy. He repeated it several times and I quickly took him up in my arms to comfort him. He took a peek at me and laid his head on my left shoulder. I placed him on our bed and spent a few minutes patting him on his back softly.

He did not take much notice afterwards and slept soundly as he snuggled against my pillow and bolster. I tip-toed out and went ahead to shower half wondering whether Mommy and I spend enough time with our children. Maybe work isn't so important and family is. The children need more attention.

No comments: