Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Baby woes ... to numb my senses


I stared at the blog almost everyday trying to write. But I just couldn't. Maybe it was the interrupted sleep as the children have been sleeping with us throughout the night. Benedict wakes up at 12 am and 6 am. Christa wakes up at 6.30 am. My alarm clock rings at 7.00 am. Mommy gets me out of bed at 7.30 am.

Did I mention that Benedict wants to sleep on the masterbed after taking his night feed? Sometimes Christa also wants her clothes changed if the diapers overflows. She subsequently refuses to sleep in her own baby cot.

Could someone make Benedict fall asleep again after his 6.00 am feed? He pounces on my chest and wants to play.

Hold on,... I could use some Nescafe Gold and some Panadol! I was dead tired over the past 2 weeks and finally found a short interval without feeling a splitting headache or dizziness.

No comments: