Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pooh-pooh time!



I was awakened by Benedict (3 months old)at 6 am this morning and was persuaded by Mommy to place him in the bouncinet to encourage him to sleep again (his last feed was 5 am). I quickly did so and he slept soundly soon afterwards.


At 7 am my alarm woke me up and I found Christa awake taking his morning bottle feed. She then got me to take her out of her baby cot so that she could use the potty. I got back to my sleep only to be 'disturbed' after 5 minutes. She had passed motion and wanted me to wash her up. She took her potty and came to me saying, "Daddy, I pooh-pooh already!". My head felt like I had a hangover as I've been having interrupted sleep over the past few nights.


I found it unbelievable that she then went to her shelf and took out her school bag and tip-toed into the washroom. My task was to make sure that any remnants of 'pooh-pooh' was cleaned away.

Hmmm....! Now I know why her Grandpa didn't find babycare interesting!

No comments: