Google
 Subscribe in a readerAdd to Google Reader or HomepagePowered by FeedBurner

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christa's throwing Grandma's kitchen slippers


Mommy and I left Christa (2+ yrs)while she was fast asleep at my parents home. Little did I know that she was going to do some 'damage'. She initially tailed Grandma everywhere she went until Grandpa turned up to help out. Christa then took Grandma's slippers and tipped them off the window frame and told Grandma what she did. "I throw the shoe downstairs!", said Christa without much emotions. Grandma told Grandpa to pick up the slippers after reprimanding Christa. Just as Grandpa brought the slippers and left the room, she again flipped the slippers off the window frame.

That really 'freaked-out' Grandpa and he scolded Christa and told Grandma that he would not have Christa sleepover over the next few days. So much for our attempt to give ourselves a break while hoping that the children would get acquainted with my parents.

When we were younger we would not dare to do such things. If we did, we would have been caned swiftly. I had a grin on my face thinking about what would happen if Grandpa found out that Christa tore up some magazines?

Grandma told me I probably need to make sure I get someone to follow her everywhere to prevent her from destroying things. How about having a CCTV to watch over her or a domestic helper?

No comments: